This page features useful education-related resources. If you would like your website to be listed, please contact us.
Common Core Resources
The following resources are helpful for understanding Common Core.
- 5 Common Core priorities for the new school year
- SETDA helps align digital content, learning standards
- 6 ways eBooks can support Common Core
- Implementing Common Core for students with disabilities
- Twitter tweets for amazing Common Core resources
- New Common Core resources for educators
- Creating your own eTextbooks for Common Core
- Separating fact from fiction about the Common Core standards
- School experts say these Common Core tools can teach students the digital skills they need to learn
- How the ‘four Cs’ fit with the Common Core
Common Core Resources Educators Can Use
Atomic Learning provides education solutions to help learners of all ages embrace technology.
Braille Tutor iPad app
IEnable Technology developed Braille Tutor, an iPad app that teaches Braille.
Young learners have certain preferences that digital content can target and engage
Schools across the country are actively involved in the transition to digital content. But what does digital content look like for young learners? Read Young learners have certain preferences that digital content can target and engage for more information.
Teaching Students with Visual Impairments
The mission of Teaching Students with Visual Impairments is to address and encompass all aspects related to educating students with visual impairments, providing all those involved in the student's education with the necessary resources they need to help each student become successful members of their communities.